Friday, June 10, 2011

Ben Folds in Seoul!

Ben Folds came to Korea for the first time ever on June 9th.  We were so lucky to see his first performance here!  We found a place to park (tricky for sure!) and walked along the Han River to the venue.


Before the show, we grabbed some tasty vendor food...

(Me with a double-fried Korean corndog.  Nom Nom.)


... and met a couple members of the band.  


The very polite crowd before the show.


The main event.  No opener and he played for two and a half hours!  It was great!



Finally met Tambourine Man after the show.  Yes!


Mr. Folds seemed to really enjoy playing here.  I hope he comes again before we leave!  And for those keeping count of the Ben Folds stalkery - this is my fifth time seeing him and Ben's fourth.  

1 comments:

Marie said...

That's cool! Especially meeting some of the members of the band. Did you ever get to watch that singing show that Ben Folds was a part of on tv? I think it's coming back this fall or sometime in the near future - I vaguely remember a commercial as I was fast-forwarding through another show that mentioned it would be back on, but didn't catch when. Anyway...I'll cross my fingers for you that he comes back before you guys leave!