Sunday, May 22, 2011

Guam.

Our final stop was Guam.  The flight landed in the early morning, affording us this beautiful welcome sunrise.


We checked in at this amazing resort - it even had water slides!  I love water slides!


It even had fire dancer shows, which we watched from our room.


We explored a lot of the island during the mornings, then played at the resort during the afternoons.  It was perfect!





Ben making fun of "planking".


We found some amazing tide pools with all sorts of crazy creatures and beautiful views.



One of the gorgeous sunsets.  I'd go back in a heartbeat!


And... more pictures!







3 comments:

Jennifer said...

WOW!!! How Beautiful!!! Oh the place you go. :)

Jennifer said...

places.... I meant places...

Marie said...

I finally have internet at my house, so I got to catch up with your posts, and your vacation looks like it was FABULOUS!! I think my favorite pictures are of the two of you as red flowers ;) So glad you got to have some fun, and it looks like it was absolutely beautiful!!! I would love to go somewhere like that with Peter. Of course, just having him home would be nice! ;)