Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Piano!

We recently got a hot tip on a local piano store, so last weekend we went hunting.  After investigating two buildings with pictures of pianos on them (the first was a closed piano store and the second was a music studio), we found a tiny little shop with a bunch of Korean uprights.  The owner is a master tuner and spoke surprisingly good English.  He gave us free delivery and even agreed to tune it for free for the next two years!  Isn't it gorgeous?!?


I've already cluttered it up with books and sheet music.  I love, Love, LOVE it!

4 comments:

Marie said...

Oh yay!! It is SO pretty! I still love your floor too :)

Kelli said...

Super jealous. I wish I could fit one in my suitcase.

Jennifer said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you! :)

Lisa Brown said...

It is gorgeous!! Now you are really at home :).