Friday, November 12, 2010

Flower Market.

Earlier this week, I got the chance to visit a giant flower market in Seoul with some friends from church.  It was AMAZING!  I wish I could have taken a picture of the smell - heavenly!  There were so many different types of cut flowers, potted plants, and silk flowers.  I loved the cut flowers and ended up getting several bundles that are now making my house smell wonderful.

The first thing I saw when we walked in:



We thought the cabbage flowers were so strange!


The bonsai section.


My take-home - lilies of course.  The total cost of these 3 bundles and vase was less than $15!


Needless to say, I'll be at the flower market every chance I get!  Thanks to Jihyun for organizing this trip and being our tour guide.  Can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

When I come visit, we must go there!!!

Lisa Brown said...

That looks like heaven! I would have fresh flowers in my house daily if I could :).