Thursday, March 5, 2009

Turkey Bowling.

We went bowling last night. It was super fun... cause we both got Turkeys!!!

First game: Ben got a turkey (3 strikes in a row) AND broke 200 total! Amazing! My score was less than impressive, so I conveniently 'forgot' to include it here. :)

Second game: I played so poorly the whole night, and then pulled my own turkey at the end of this game! I was so proud. And look how awesome Ben did on the second game too! Everyone thought he was a serious pro.

Bowling is so much fun! We should really go more often!

1 comments:

Marie said...

Sounds like fun and way to go with a turkey!! I love to bowl, but I'm not so good unless we're "goofy bowling" where you do it with your eyes shut, or after spinning, etc., and then for some reason my score is higher than everyone elses. My friend leaves tomorrow evening and Peter's gone again so hopefully I'll see you soon!!