Saturday, March 21, 2009

DC with the Robinsons

Last week, we were able to spend a day with Ben's aunt, uncle & cousin, who were visiting DC on business. They live in Mississippi, so we don't get to see them all that often. We were really excited to do some sightseeing with them.

First we went to the Ford Theater, where Lincoln was shot. Here's aunt Judy, cousin Grey, Ben, and uncle Tommy (who was trying to avoid the picture, I think. Ha ha!).




Not a great picture because of the glare, but still fun to pose in front of the giant Lincoln head.


Then we went to the National Portrait Gallery.


And walked through the historic lobby of The Willard Hotel.


Ben and me before we went to dinner.

Grey, Judy, Ben and me, on our way to dinner.


It was so much fun, seeing and spending some time with the Robinsons. Hope to see ya'll again this summer!

3 comments:

Marie said...

You guys are so cute and you always have such fun!! Looks like you had a blast and got to see so much...I'm even more jealous with ever trip you take!! ;)

Ben and Meg said...

You should come along on our next trip!

Laci Shupe said...

Hi Megan,

Oh my gosh I am so jealous. You have seen so much history and you both look so happy. I miss you guys a ton and we need to talk on the phone so we can get the lastes skinny from each other. Kaela's baby is so cute. Hope to hear from you soon love the shupes