Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Quantico

So last weekend, we took a quick trip back to NC. On our way back to Dover, we took an impromptu stop at The National Museum of the Marine Corps at Quantico - about a half hour south of DC.

Ben and Iron Mike






There were so many wax displays. And some of them were pretty creepy. They look pretty real! This was much more interesting than I expected. I wouldn't mind going back to spend a little more time. Ben loved it! Papa Quigley is a retired Marine, so Ben grew up around all this stuff. He was in heaven.

I loved the fake drill sergent. Mwahhh!



I didn't realize I took so many pictures and I couldn't leave any out!

Thanks Katie for helping me with the collage! You're the best!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Nice pics. It was great talking with you.

Amber said...

Yikes! The last picture looks like a real guy next to Ben. Scary!