Thursday, April 7, 2011

Daily Adventures.

In my daily activities, I sometimes come across some interesting things.

Our very favorite American-Chinese restaurant.  Cause sometimes you just crave sweet & sour chicken!


Koreans are generally very stylish.  Women wear short skirts, tights/leggings, and HIGH heels everywhere.  Men wear slacks and, occasionally skinny jeans.  Or these.  I call this Manpri McSaggyButt.  Looks especially nice with the white boating shoes.


The C.S.I bus.


Last week, a friend and I explored the Myeongdong area of Seoul.  We shopped at Forever 21 and H&M, then had lunch at California Pizza Kitchen.  Yum!  This was the view from CPK.  I love Seoul!


Everyday is an adventure!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I want to go shopping in Seoul! Looks fun. :)

Ben and Meg said...

We can go anytime!