Saturday, February 27, 2010

10-Mile Hike.

A couple weeks ago, we went on a 10-mile hike with the scouts.  It was a chillly morning and rain threatened, but we stayed dry and endured to the end.  This was definitely the longest hike I've ever done and my legs were NOT happy for about a week.  But it was so much fun, getting out there and enjoying the North Carolina woods.

This is us before the big hike.  Wish we'd have gotten one of the after.  I'm sure we looked a little worn out.



I probably won't be doing that again for a while.  But Ben is doing another 10-miler tomorrow morning.  Silly Ben!

3 comments:

Marie said...

You guys look like you're glowing before the hike ;)I can't quite tell, but is anyone smiling? LOL

Ben and Meg said...

I know, right? You can always spot those Mormons cause they GLOW! I guess the picture didn't turn out very well. But it's better than nothing!

Seth, Keri, Con and Finn said...

Yowza! You are so much better than I doing a 10 mile hike. Good for you guys!