Friday, December 25, 2009

Bryner Vacation!

This last week, my mom and step-dad came to visit us here in NC.  We really enjoyed their visit and got to do some sightseeing with them.  We went to Charleston over the weekend and saw Fort Sumter.  Here we are on the ferry:






Ft Sumter.



Pretty churches in Charleston.






We also spent some time in downtown Fayetteville (NC), looking at the cool old buildings.  And we visited the Airborne & Special Operations Museum, where I tried to stare down the wax soldiers.






It was such a great week and we were so grateful to get to spend time with my mom and Mark during the holidays.  : ) 

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Who won the staring contest? I bet you did.

Lisa Brown said...

I love Charleston - we used to go there all the time :). And I had to laugh at your airborne museum pics, as I have one of Derek doing the same thing when we were there - he he!