Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bathroom: Before & After

We finally painted our bathroom! We've been wanting to paint the master bath since we moved in. It was a lovely lavender (not my favorite color)...





So the walls were lavender, the floors are a nice blue-ish color, and the vanity counter is green. So I called it our fairytale bathroom. Our master bedroom is dark brown and white, so we went chocolate in the bath.


Amazing how a simple change makes such a BIG difference. What do you think? Like it?

3 comments:

B.J. said...

When I read the title of this blog post "Bathroom: Before & After" I had something different pictured in my mind. I'm disappointed now.

Marie said...

Looks great, Megan!!! You want to come do ours next? ;) Miss ya!!

Gina Driggers said...

Love it! It looks MUCH better :)