Sunday, August 17, 2008

I love you house!

We moved into our house! Hooray! We're so happy and excited and overwhelmed. It's amazing. Here are a bunch more pics...

Our cars look so cute in the garage.


Living room/back door view from front entryway.

Kitchen view from living room/entryway.

Kitchen view from dining room.

Dining room.

Hallway.

Bedroom #2

Bedroom #3 (aka Lillie's room)

Hall Bathroom


Lillie loves the big backyard!
We'll post some pics of the master bedroom, bathroom, and giant closet soon... That's where we dropped our stuff so its a mess. :) Please post some comments and let us know what you think!

4 comments:

kelsey said...

Congrats to the new home owners! I'm super jealous. It's looks so cute. Maybe we will have to take a vacation to NO hope pope (wink, wink).

Laci Shupe said...

Hi Megan and Ben,

I am so happy for you and Ben. Your car is so cute it fits you. I am so glad to hear from you and I can't wait to see more pictures. Do you miss Wamu because I do, never thought I would say that. hahah
Hope all is well
Love Laci

Amber said...

wow! It's so great! That's awesome that it has a fireplace. The colors all look good. Fun!

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

HOLY COW that is a great looking house!! Congratulations!